Saturday, February 14, 2009

Some Funnies For The Weekend...

Enjoy guys!!

Tough Love vs. Spanking - Good Argument


Most of America 's populace think it improper to spank children, so I have tried other methods to control my kids when they have one of 'those moments.'

One that I found effective is for me to just take the child for a car ride and talk.

Some say it's the vibration from the car, others say it's the time away from any distractions such as TV, Video Games, Computer, IPod, etc.

Either way, my kids usually calm down and stop misbehaving after our car ride together.

I've included a photo below of one of my sessions with my son, in case you would like to use the technique.


I think this will work with grandchildren, nieces, and nephews as well.

Sincerely,
Your Friend


Alternative Advertising:






For forks sake! How many tines do I have to tell you...


More Alternative Advertising...
...you're too young to get your nose pierced!!!


And finally, for Matt: A
decent 'Essex Girl' joke...
An Essex girl goes into PC World looking for curtains for her PC.

The assistant says to her "You don't need curtains for a computer!"

Essex girl replies "HELLOOO! I've got fuckin' WINDOWS!"



That's all folks, have a great weekend!!


Take care,

Col

8 comments:

  1. Forking hell! I bet he nose not to do that again! G =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. and u thought i was witty! loads funny col, except 4 that one of the forked nose. eek.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ DBC: Lol. Nice one!!

    @ torchy!: Yeah, but 99% of my stuff comes ready-made. Yours is all self-assembly, that's what I call 'wit'!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Peter: I'm glad I could cheer you up buddy, and I wouldn't disagree with that statement you made ;) (joke. lol)

    Thanks Peter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. brilliant, tho i can reliably say guinness does not have one of those unfortunate side-effects, and thats why my dad is a lard arse lol. and finally a proper essex girl joke lol
    i still like the orgasm and chips one, cept i cant remember how it goes

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Aahsazyl: Lol. My old nan (God rest her) swore that her two bottles of Guinness a day was what kept her alive so long, and she was so thin that you were scared to fart too close to her in case she blew away!

    ReplyDelete