Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Comments, Comments and more Comments!

Hi guys,

Now it's not like me to moan and grumble (is it?), but I really feel that I must tonight!

I have to say that I'm disappointed with the lack of comments on Jake's interview. I say this not because I want the comments, but because Jake has taken the time to share his thoughts, feelings and beliefs on some rather personal things and I believe that at least warrants some kind of thanks/comment.

I would have thought that the other interviewees would at least comment, seeing as how their feelings etc are going to be splashed all over these pages soon.

Here's an excerpt from an email I had from torchy! today:

"dunno what's going on in blogworld, i can't believe that i'm the only commenter on your interview, which i thought was fascinating. must be very disheartening for both you and jake."

So, please make an effort to leave a comment... if you feel it's more appropriate to leave it on Jake's blog then please do so! I really don't mind, after all... Jake did all the work.


Sorry for grumbling!

Take care,
Col

p.s the next interview will be published on Thursday.

7 comments:

  1. yeah. well said col. and i particularly like the eloquent quote from that erudite individual, whoever he is. :)

    come on guys! tell col & jake what you think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i did sort of skip commenting, just self-absorbed as usual.
    FWIW, i DID go over and comment to josh that I found his blog, started following it, and even added it to my blog roll. lol so i feel slighly better hehehe.

    btw: it was another good interview - now every time I read one I'm going to think "gee, i wanna change MY reply to xxx question" :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ torchy!: thanks for your comment on the interview post, and now I know what erudite means... i don't think you are :) I would've said witty! Thanks again.

    @ Seth: No chance. lol. No, seriousy... if you really want to then you can. Thanks Seth :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I posted a comment at the end of the interview itself, was that the wrong place?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Josh. Thanks for your comment, and no, it wasn't the wrong place :) I've read it and replied in the same place. Thanks for taking the time to do it (and I thought the comment I left for you was long. lol. joke. Seriously though... thanks a lot!).

    Col

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Aahsazyl: soon soon soon!!! lol

    ReplyDelete