Monday, January 26, 2009

Umm... just take a look if you want!

Hi guys,

I'm sorry I haven't been posting much lately, but I've been really busy with loads of stuff...

The "Interview" project, the big "plan", volunteering, blog reading lol, and other stuff.

My best buddy, Marmite, is coming to stay from Thursday through Sunday too, so I doubt very much that I'll pick up my emails or be on-line then :(

On the other hand, he will be "treating" me to a few visits to our local gay-friendly drinking establishment... so it's not all bad ;) I just have to feed him while he's here lol.

I've had a brilliant January, the best start to a new year ever I think. What with all the stuff above and meeting some new on-line friends it's been great! My start to February's looking good too. I'm going on a team-building day with the volunteer group on the 4th...

A tour of the National Theatre in London, then lunch on the South Bank, then a Riverboat Cruise along the Thames... and it's all FREE!! Yay!! I'm going to borrow a digital camera and attempt to take some decent photos. If I manage to overcome my technical know-how deficit I'll post some lol.

In the meantime, here's a selection of photos that I hope will either excite you, amuse you, flabbergast you... or maybe just cheer you up! Lol.

Thanks to everybody involved in the "Interview" project, and to all my other readers, linkers and followers for your loyalty.

Take care everybody!

Col

Just some cuties because... why the hell not?





Just a little bit of humour....








And some more 3D Chalk Art...















And thanks to Musicbuff for sending me these great badges...



5 comments:

  1. ooh, I'm the first one!!

    That first chalk art one looks soooo real.

    Oh hey BTW, sorry for kinda ditching you for aahsazyl last night when we were talking :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love cutie #1 although less than I used to LOL. Cuties #2, I love that first frame on the left, I've got a larger size somewhere. #3 is just on the edge of being TOO muscley.

    The chalk art, while fascinating, is also somehow deeply disturbing.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Peter: Lol. I like being first too!
    That first photo... I know, the guy's a genius. But then again he's English, so... ;)Hey, you didn't ditch me anyway, I simply faded into the background lol. I even said to aahsazyl that I was going to leave you two alone so you could get acquainted ;)

    @ Seth: I love 'em all. I don't like over-muscular bodies either, but I think if he wasn't posing like that he'd look... well um, you know lol!
    Hmm "deeply disturbing" chalk art lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey col, where'd u get that photo of me from? (batman & robin pic) jk. lol. that chalk art is well kl.

    4 me - the cutey #2 trio is by far the best, followed by #1.

    have a gr8 time with ur friend. i luv marmite. mmmm

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ torchy!: Hehe. Thanks, I will. It'll probably take a week to flush the alcohol out of my system though :)

    ReplyDelete