Monday, January 26, 2009

Oops! I forgot to mention...

Doh!! I'd forget my head if it wasn't screwed on...

.... so you may have noticed some new Blogs in my lists over there on the right hand side, please go check them out... some are still in their infancy (like mine is really that old lol), and some have been around for a while.

The newest ones are 17 year old U.S. guy aahsazyl's Blog: The Awakening. He shares some of the secrets from his past, among other things, and there's also some very funny stuff too. Oh, and make sure you read the comments lol.

Then we have 15 year old bisexual Kiwi, Ryan, and his Blog: behind my closed door. He's another cool guy.

And then there's 18 year old Tee who lives in the Netherlands. Formerly of the Equal Eight Blog, I'm expecting great things from him. No pressure Tee! Lol. Here is his address: Tranquil Time.

Of course, all the blogs on my lists are well worth visiting... I love them all, otherwise I wouldn't list them... naturally!


I have to leave you on a sad note...

Two great Bloggers, Razz and Zee, have decided to close their blogs. They may, or may not return, in the future but I would like to wish them both the very best of luck... I'll miss them, as I'm sure you will... GOODBYE GUYS!!

Oh, and I posted earlier too so take a look below...


Later,
Col


No comments:

Post a Comment