Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Technically speaking... HELP!!

EDIT: Ok, so this post has taken four hours to appear on "Blog Lists"... not bad compared to some. Lol.

It's still pissing me off though!!


Hi guys,

Can anybody help me solve a problem I'm having with the blog?

Although my posts appear on my blog immediately upon publishing, they do not appear on other bloggers "Blog Lists" for anything up to ten hours.

I've noticed other bloggers have reported the problem on Blogger Help, but as yet nobody has replied to them, go figure!

So, if anybody has any suggestions I'd appreciate it greatly.


Thanks guys!

Take care,
Col

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like a problem with Blogger, not anything on your end.

    Try and give it a day or two, maybe they will sort themselves out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps after you post, press Edit, then press publish post- do that a few times and it might go through...ive never had a problem, and i dont proof read til after ive posted so then i have to go back and stuff...and my posts always appear

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmm well i just made a post, and its showing up on your blog list so hmmm...I guess blogspot just doesnt like you?
    (But I like you so does that help :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. it would have something to do with them not checking ur comments feed as fast as other peoples. go into settings and change how often Google indexes your site. that might help, and hell it cant harm

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys.

    @ Seth: Thanks, but I've tried that already. I guess I should've said that it's been happening since November. Lol.

    @ Jake: First off... thanks for your first comment(s) on my blog. Don't be a stranger, ok?
    Secondly, I've already tried the first suggestion and as you now know... the second one didn't work either lol. Thanks for your help on MSN today. I hope it's done the trick and it's not just a fluke!

    @ KyleT: It seems that way lol, and yes that does help! Bless ya!! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete