Sunday, January 4, 2009

Did You Know...

...that we "gays" sexually abuse ourselves?

Not only that, but we are self-hating and self-destructive too! This is according to fellow blogger 'The Chaeronean'.

Here is an excerpt from his recent post:

I read a post by "Col" from Essex about being sexually abused.
In many ways all homosexual men are in a similar position to him, hiding from themselves and their sexuality because they cannot face up to what has happened to them.

And who has sexually abused them?

Answer: They have sexually abused themselves.

Apparently, this guy knows more about how I feel than I do... simply amazing!!

I'm neither hiding from myself, or my sexuality. Also, I faced up to what happened to me a long, long time ago. I published the experience, along with some advice, in the hope of helping somebody else, anybody else, that may have undergone a similar experience of "self-abuse"... as he calls it!

As for self-hating, self-loathing and self-destructive, well...It's just a load of BOLLOCKS!


Please read the post here and let me know what you think of the conclusion he has reached.


Take care,

Col

8 comments:

  1. I read his blog and it doesnt make much sense to me.
    We NEED to hate ourselves?
    Maybe he can explain that a little better?
    All you did was tell a story about a man who abused you when you were a kid and somehow that turns into you abused your self? And you hate yourself?
    Bollocks is a good word lol.
    I also liked the answer Uncle Sidney left on his blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ramblings of a madman - pay no heed. i was touched by your abuse story - makes me thank my lucky stars.

    dang, you're lighter than me by 2.5kg, but my target is 60kg, so i may get the better of you yet. bwahahaha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the guy that wrote that about gays abusing themselves is a total crackpot. he himself is 500% gay and hides it. also I think he was abused himself or he abuses himself these days because he cant get a boyfriend for some reason.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ KyleT: It made no sense to me either! I just don't understand the man's reasoning.

    @ torchy!: Lol. I may be lighter than you (at the moment), but I'm a midget compared to most people. How tall are you?

    @ Patrick: Well if he is gay, does he include himself in his own conclusion? Also, is it ONLY gays that have been abused that have these "problems", or is it stright boys and girls too?

    ReplyDelete
  5. The man is in serious need of help! i think they call it an exorcism! I think he only feels that way about himself. he most assuradly has some issues to deal with. Pay no mind to this person. I think everone that reads this blog is in agreement on this.You keep on posting as you have and we the faithful will continue to read and comment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. okay im so confused by his post

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ J: Join the club!! Thanks for commenting.

    ReplyDelete