Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Amazing Chalk Art & Some Things I Don't Get!

Hi Guys,

I was reading Peter's Blog this morning and it was a bit weird because he'd changed the background colour because of the video or something, I can't remember the exact reason. Anyway, some of the text looked like it was jumping off the page, especially the red text, and it reminded me of these 3D Chalk Art pictures I have. I've posted some below and I think they're amazing but make up your own mind.


















Just some things I don't get:

Train Spotting (no I don't mean the movie lol) and Yodelling!! I mean wtf is that all about?


Take care,
Col

8 comments:

  1. I like the pics but it makes my head hurt trying to figure out how the do that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ KyleT: Lol. Yeah, pretty mind boggling eh?
    I wish I had a talent like that, well any talent really!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Train Spotting - no idea, too weird.
    Yodelling - come on! You have never seen a blond Austrian in lederhosen? Ach Mensch! (I suggest getting a grant from the British Council to go on a cultural exchange - though clog dancing isn't really a fair swap!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Kylet. My brain hurts just thinking on how they did those beutiful works of art!Not to mention the time and planning that when into them.
    Train Spotting- kind of liked the movie (ok, mostly the soundtrack LOL!)
    Yodelling- would not be caught dead in Lederhosen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!!

    At first I didn't even read the title or any onf the words you wrote. I just looked at the pictures and was like wtf?

    Now that I actually read what you wrote, I get it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Doomed But Cheerful!: What about Morris Dancing then? Mmmmmmm Lederhosen *drools*
    Not really lol!

    @ Musicbuff: I know, at the risk of repeating myself.. I think they're amazing! I know, at the risk of repeating myself... I think they're amazing! I know, at the... I owed you that one buddy lol!

    @ Peter: What??? You didn't even read the title or the words ffs??? (only joking lol)

    Thanks for your first (but hopefully not your last) comment. I hope you didn't mind me linking you in the post, I guess I should've asked first.

    ReplyDelete
  7. No of course I didn't mind. In fact, I made added you to the list of links on my blog, and I am now following yours

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Peter: Thanks very much. I've moved you up to my linked blog list now ;)I hope enjoy reading my blog as much as I enjoy reading (and commenting on lol) yours.

    ReplyDelete