Sunday, January 18, 2009

Posted From A&E

I bought one of those eco-friendly solid deodorants yesterday, and after showering this morning I did what it said... "Remove top and push up bottom"

Well I was only following the instructions ffs!! I still can't figure out why I had to remove my top though, but... Oh crap! Gotta go... my name's just been called out by a big fat momma with hands like fucking spades... she's not going near my arse with those hands!!

HELP!!!!! I WANT MY MUMMY!!!



Okay, so a friend sent me that in a text message... just thought I'd share it with you. Lol.
Do you really think I'd do something like that??? Actually, that reminds me of the time when... ;)


Later,
Col

7 comments:

  1. This is from Razz:

    i was about to say "you didnt'!!!" but if you did, it was biodegradable, at least. lol!

    cheers,
    razz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Razz. I wonder how long it would take to degrade. lol.
    Still having trouble posting comments I see. Thanks mate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A time when;) what? don't leave waiting for the story. Not only are you naughty, your a tease! LOL! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What do you do when you use something that says "shake well before using?"
    hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Seth & jhorner: ;) thanks guys!

    @ Musicbuff: Lol. It didn't really remind me of anything, but it got you going :)

    @ KyleT: Hehe, never thought of that. Good one!!

    ReplyDelete