Wednesday, January 7, 2009

"Sex Buddy" Poll Results & My Thanks To...

Hi Guys,

So, here are the results first:

"Age Range" Poll received 75 votes.

Teens - 32 - (42%)
Twenties - 15 - (20%)
Thirties - 8 - (10%)
Forties - 11 - (14%)
Fifties - 4 - (5%)
Sixty+ - 5 - (6%)


"Sex Buddy" Poll received 48 votes.

Stop them - 1 - (2%)
Continue with graphic details - 26 - (54%)
Continue without graphic details - 1 - (2%)
Continue in my own sweet way - 20 - (41%)

There's a huge difference between the total votes received on each of the polls, and I think maybe it's because most of the "Teen" votes are not regular readers, but people just checking out the blog from links on other blogs. I also think, from looking at my "came from" stats that the main blog from which these people came was the wonderful Kyles Hot Spot!

It looks like the "Sex With My Buddies" posts are going to continue with graphic details, but not that graphic lol, so I'll publish the next one very soon.


Now before I go I want to thank a couple of great guys, who are also fellow bloggers:

Thanks to KyleT from the afore mentioned Kyles Hot Spot! blog for all the traffic his site has generated for me. He's a really sweet, funny and down to earth guy who talks about his life and love for Yaoi, because it always tells a story and it's not just about drawings/cartoons of sex!
If you haven't already visited him... please do so now!

Thanks also to Jake Anonymous from My Life On A Wall blog for helping me solve my publishing problem. He talked me through some options today and one of them seemed to work. I hope it wasn't just a fluke, but I'll find out soon enough lol.
I've been following his blog for some time and I love it. He's really witty and sarcastic (and I love sarcasm), and half of the time I don't know if he's being serious or joking.
Anyway, if you don't already visit his blog... why not? Please have a look now!

Finally, I'd like to say "Hello" to torchy! His blog is relatively new, very funny and very well written. Get reading now before you have too much to catch up on lol.

Oh, and one last thing. Let's all show our support for Seth, it sounds like he's going through a really bad time just now. I know a number of fellow bloggers are too, but I'm sure Seth has been there for you in the past.

Well that's all from me tonight (thank f**k I here you scream), so until next time...

...Take care,

Col

8 comments:

  1. ooh ooh. i'm the first! and i got a shout out too! coolio! hey col, i didn't vote in your age range poll coz you didn't have a bucket for 'time lord'.

    torchy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Co... thanks! *hugs*

    And you hang in there too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the nice compliment! ;*)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ torchy!: As long as you look like the new Dr. Who (Matt Smith) I'll forgive you... this time!

    @ Seth: I hope you're feeling better today!

    @ KyleT: You're welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey col - i'm well loads more handsome than him!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I believe you torchy!, really I do. Actually, Matt Smith's not that good looking! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. what can I say, I AM GOD.
    its a good start.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lol. And there am I saying "you're too modest!"
    Yeah right!!

    ReplyDelete