Tuesday, November 11, 2008

You're a Hero! ... Random Facts ... Humour.

Thanks for your opinions on my last post guys, I will be replying soon.

I'm posting the "You're a Hero!" part to say "If you're reading this Mirrorboy...this is for you!"





To everybody that's going through a hard time at the moment...BELIEVE IT!!

Now for some random facts:
I love singing - when I'm feeling really down I just stand in my kitchen with the radio or a cd blaring out, and sing at the top of my voice...fuck the neighbours!

I love peanuts but hate peanut butter.

My favourite drink is Tea...a true Brit...lol. I probably drink far too much for an insomniac.

I once placed a large plastic spider on my old gran's shoulder. When she turned her head a minute or so later she nearly hit the ceiling. Man, did I get beats for that...lol. But, she gave my dad a bollocking for beating me so it was worth it...Go Gran, Go Gran!!!


Some more reasons why you shouldn't take kids to the zoo:

Some cute animal pics...the second one worries me a little:

That's all for now.
Col

No comments:

Post a Comment