Saturday, March 28, 2009

Welcome & Best Wishes To...

Hi guys,

Nothing much to say today, so this is going to be short. Feeling really low last few days but I'm not going to bang-on about why. I promised myself that with the problems some of you are facing (one person in particular), I wouldn't whinge about my petty ones.

Hello and welcome to my three latest followers:

Fellow Brit, Mac, who lives in the next county along from me (virtually my neighbour, in the blogging world lol). He's 30 years old, works in a newsagent's, and has just outed himself to his best friend in a text message. There's some very amusing stuff on his blog (especially about his work colleagues), so go have a read and say "Hi!" Click on his name (above) to take you to his blog.

Mirrorboy. Need I say anymore? No, of course not, but I will! He's a young Aussie with a heart of gold. A 15 year old gay lad who has inspired many (including myself) to start their own blogs and do something positive about their lives/situations, even though he has issues of his own. I feel privileged to count him as one of my buddies, as I'm sure all who know him do. I recently interviewed him and you can read it below this post. Thanks for following my blog Mirrorboy!

Finally there's Tyler. He's a 16 year old bi-sexual (leaning towards gay) highschool student from Canada. His blog contains both personal and political stuff, the latter of which has seen some heated debate in his comments section. Plus, there are some cuties thrown in for good measure. It's well worth a read (even if you aren't a political animal, and I'm not) so please go and say "Hi!" to Tyler too.


Before I go I'd just like to ask if anybody has heard from Aahsazyl recently? He hasn't posted for a while and I've not seen him online. Just a little worried!

And finally, my best and most sincere wishes to Razz. I hope you had a fantastic time with Jay and your buddies, and you didn't over-do things! Looking forward to your next post, no matter how long that is in coming. Take care matey! *Hugs*


Have a great weekend everybody!!


Take care,

Col

8 comments:

  1. I believe Aahsazyl is in the midst of moving out to Seattle, Washington.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture is disturbing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That picture is damn funny. Can I post it in my "gadget" column" with proper attribution?

    steevo in cali...

    ReplyDelete
  4. col

    hope you are feeling better, thanks for the new links and take care and be safe

    bob

    ReplyDelete
  5. col - sorry you're feeling down. it doesn't seem fair when you do so much to help others who are feeling low. but if you wanna share or vent feel free to get in touch (i won't be online til this evening tho)

    hang in there
    torchy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Peter: Of course he is! I don't know what I was thinking lol! Thanks Peter.

    @ Seth: That's not the first time you've said that about my pictures. Lol! Do you think I have a disturbing sense of humour then? Mirrorboy thinks I have a sick sense of humour! Oh well, I like them anyway, and so does Steevo apparently :)

    @ Steevo: Be my guest, and thanks for stopping by!

    @ cvn70: Thanks Bob. I hope you enjoy the new links, and you take care too!

    @ torchy!: Thanks torchy! Hope you've had a great weekend. Talk soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh, wow! Thanks for the highlight Col!

    ReplyDelete