Sunday, March 22, 2009

Thanks & Funnies...

Hi guys,

Sorry I was gone so long but it was due to things beyond my control. Thanks to torchy! and Seth for informing you of my extended absence... it was very kind of them!

Thanks also to everybody who read the interviews while I was away, but especially to those of you that left comments. As you can imagine, I have loads of reading still to catch up on so please forgive me if I don't reply to your comments just this once.

Talking of thanks... thanks and hello to my three new followers; Deadwing, Kiwi and (I think) Sethy. I really do not like this Google Friends thing, it's well crappy and I can't even view people's profiles. But anyway, they're all great guys and they have great blogs too, so please check them out for yourselves. Just click on their name or go to the side-bar.

Patrick's blog; "This blog is my life... my life on this blog" was deleted by Blogger after his debut vlog post but he has re-opened here, so please go visit him.

The final "interview" in the series will be posted on Wednesday. I hope you enjoy reading it as much I did conducting it on MSN with ??

Also, I just want to say that my thoughts are with all of you who are going through a tough time at the moment... and there are quite a number of you. I won't name any names, but I sincerely wish the very best for you all!!

Some funny images:



I hope all had, or are having, a great weekend!!


Take care of yourselves, and each other!

Until next time,

Col

8 comments:

  1. Hi Col

    Glad you're back. How was the move? Not too stressful I hope? I bet there's still millions of boxes to unpack :P

    I love the interviews. Only read a couple, but they are such an awesome idea. An msn interview is great too, because you get to ask interactive questions. Ooo.

    Thanks for the shout too :)

    In relation to Patrick's blog, do you or anyone else know a safe way to archive a blog?

    Looking forward to the next interview
    ~kiwi

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was my pleasure to help you out in a small way Col. lolz at the pics - i think my fave is the weatherman :)

    @kiwi: you can export your blog to an xml file from the settings tab from your dashboard. it even includes comments. you should be able to import it straight into another blogger blog.

    torchy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot for mentioning my blog. And thanks for the funnies. I think GW on the phone is my fav, in an embarrassing sort of way. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh dear, nearly posted comment under my real name haha...

    ok... so: Yay Col is back.

    Drunk now from good food, good friends, and good champagne. Last friend just kicked out so I can check on les blogs... (in French Accent)

    And thanks for the mention...

    Sethy...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay you is back. :P

    Great series of interviews. Lots of fun to read and a great idea of yours. :)

    love.

    PS i can see you have a sick sense of humour. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice to see you're back, Col. :)

    I liked reading the interviews, but I didn't comment. Probably because I didn't have anything useful to add/say. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  7. col

    good ot see you back and look forward to teh next interview

    take care and be safe

    bob

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Kiwi: Thanks! The move went ok, even though some people were a little snappy by the end of the first day (in which we manaaged to complete three moves. Yay!). With regard to technical advice; listen to torchy! ha-ha. Two other great sources of techno-help are jhorner from Dechatta and Seth for Sethboyardee blogspots. I am completely and utterly useless with anything to do with PC's :(

    @ torchy!: Thanks mate, it's nice to know I can count on you! :)

    @ Deadwing: You're very welcome! Actually, I think that's my favourite too. Lol!

    @ Sethy: Oops! you don't want to do that. Lol!
    I'm glad you had such a great weekend, make sure you get all your lighters back from Ian!

    @ Mirrorboy: Glad you're enjoying them. Check back on Wednesday @ 9.00pm(ish) your time for the last one. I think you know the guy ;) Take care buddy!

    @ Tee: Thanks Tee! And thanks for this comment. Lol!. Besides, you're reading them and that's what counts. Keep up the brilliant story telling. :)

    @ cvn70: Thanks Bob. I think you'll enjoy wednesday's interview. :)

    ReplyDelete