Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Edit: Hello, Humour and A Few Tasty Pics

Hi guys,

As you may have noticed; I haven't been blogging much at all recently and I'm not sure that I will be for the foreseeable future either. Anyway, I'd like to say a belated "hello and welcome" to my six new followers:

Micky from It's getting better blog, who is also the author of Kieran's Kingdom.

Then there's 16 year old Irish lad Jamsey from Me, Myself nd My Hand and Joe Q. Public from loads of blogs. You can find them on his profile. Actually there's one particular blog of Joe's that I view regularly, but it's not listed on his profile so I'd better not mention it in case he has a good reason for not wanting to display it on there (you can always put me right on that point Joe).

Randy
from Overrated Integrity has also joined recently, along with goleftatthefork from Go Left At The Fork (which is brand-new today, so you heard it here first folks!) and Scott Conley who doesn't seem to have a blog, but who knows with this weird bloody "Friend Connect" thingy. Anyway Scott... if you do have a blog then let me know and I'll give you a "plug" asap!

If you haven't already visited these blogs... please do so! There's some really great stuff to be read/seen :)

Thanks to all of the above and to everybody else who follows or reads my pathetic little blog, it means a lot to me folks!!

So, as I've nothing of any importance to write about I suppose I'll add some humorous photo's ... as usual ... boring ... *yawn*





Oops! Don't know where that one came from!!

Or that one!


And just some cute pics to finish with...

Copy & Paste

A Hot Dog

A Hot Boy

Well that's all folks!! Until next time...

Take care and be good!!
Col


14 comments:

  1. thanks for the shout - I made my first two postings today and hope to keep going if there's any interest

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the plug m8.

    I hope you keep blogging tho, you seem to be a cornerstone of the gay blogosphere.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ goleftatthefork: You're welcome and you've now been "plugged" on the edited post. Btw, is there something we can call you for short. Lol?

    @ Randy: You're welcome too! Hmm, not sure about that. LOl. But bless you anyway, what a lovely thing to say!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey Col, i'm with Randy on this one. good to see a post from you again. lolz at the pics. my fave 2 are the greek toll sign and the very last pic. put them together ... good times! lol

    take care my friend
    *hugz*
    torchy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay!

    Glad to hear from you again. Thanks for the email reply.

    Btw, Aahsazyl says, "Thanks loads, love you dad."

    I hope he was kidding about the dad part :\

    Hope to chat soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad to see you back, even for a moment, dear friend. Hope you are hanging in and things are going ok. *big hugs*

    LOL @ "SOTP" and the hunter one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i sure hope you keep on blogging, even if not as often. thanks for the pics. :) i think the chinese place is down the street from me...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ torchy!: Lol. Yeah, what a great combo... good times indeed ;) You take care too!

    @ Peter: Thanks for your email mon ami, it was very much appreciated. I hope my reply was ok :|
    As for Aahsazyl; he's such a cheeky little sod. Lol!! p.s. Yes, we will chat soon!

    @ Mirrorboy: I know... isn't he gorgeous? I just want to go out and buy one... I'm starving!! :)

    @ Seth: Thanks buddy, that's so sweet :) I'll get by... no worries about that. Will catch-up with you soon, I haven't chatted with anyone for soooo long! Lol @ the hunter one too... it's just unbelievable!! *big hugs* to you too.

    @ Deadwing: You're welcome. I hoped you liked them! Actually I have a fried chicken place not far from me and it ain't chicken they serve... that's for sure! :)

    Thanks everybody. Take care... all of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Col

    good to see you back and thanks for the laughs. how's the new living arrangements going?

    take care and be safe

    bob

    ReplyDelete
  10. Not known U so long, but you's a BRIT!
    Not so many of us when you count al those lovable and cuddly colonials out there!

    Keep truckin - I could do U a great offer on a surrogacy blog, if U wanted - sure we could manage something to avert your early retirement from bloggin? ? ?

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ Bob: Thanks mate. I hope you're well! Re: living arrangements, let me just say... things have just gone really pear-shaped this morning. Not sure what's going to happen now, but hey-ho! Lol!

    @ Micky: You're right, there aren't so many of us. But, it seems that more of us are emerging from the shadows :) Thanks for the offer of the surrogacy blog, but for now I think I'll just keep tuckin' with this one ;)

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Col, sorry to hear things have gone pear-shaped - you've got a lot to contend with atm. really hope you can work things out in a good way, very soon

    take care
    torchy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. @ torchy!: Thanks mate! You take care too!

    ReplyDelete