Friday, December 19, 2008

Schoolboy Crushes...

Post 1 of 2 for Friday 19th December

My first real crush, well the first one that left me devastated and in tears, was actually for my teacher in the third year of junior school so I was aged about nine or ten. He could only have been in his mid twenties at the most, and he was by far the cutest and sexiest teacher in the school.

I don't think it was a sexual thing because I don't remember fantasising about that sort of stuff. However, I do remember lots of stuff about him like; he had no hair on his arms and he had a habit of clenching his fists, so you could see his muscles working on his forearms. He was quite muscular and looked really fit. He had short dark hair with brown eyes and a roman nose lol.

His smile was wide and cheeky and when he laughed he looked even younger. He had a deep, throaty voice which I didn't think matched his face, but you can't have everything lol!

He took over as choir master from the aged old lady that had done it since the year dot, so I joined the choir just so I could see more of him. He was really passionate about music and singing and when he got really worked up you could see these white globules of spittle at the corners of his mouth...not pretty lol. One problem he did have was that his feet really stank, it would waft out from his shoes and if you were too close for too long it was a bit urgh! It didn't stop me from getting close though lol.

More than anything else, he was passionate about teaching and was always kind, gentle, considerate, caring and funny. It was obvious that he loved teaching and kids. I really looked up to him, I guess he was more of a role model to me than anything else (something I never had then, or after), and I wanted to grow up to be just like him.

After my year with him was up, and even though I knew I'd still see him from time to time around the school, I cried for ages (in private of course). I loved him so much that I couldn't bear the thought of not seeing him everyday at school. I even prayed to God and asked that he would replace my father with my teacher.

He took up the post of Deputy Head in another school before my final year was up, and I never saw him again.

Today's second post is about the beginning of my first gay relationship at school...check it out!

Thanks guys,
Col

1 comment:

  1. That is a very bittersweet story.He was the role model you and all boys need at that age.Especially those of us who are probably experiancing some sort of identity crisis at a young age.I know what it is like to feel that somebody "hung the moon and stars" just for you.I am sorry that you never found another role model.

    ReplyDelete