Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Men are like Laxatives; They irritate the crap out of you!

Hi Guys,

That's not my opinion btw, just the first line of another meaningless chain-letter that I received today. I get these things all the fucking time by email and text but I've given up on asking for the people responsible to quit sending them to me. They do send me some really funny stuff too, so I guess I shouldn't really complain, but... FUCK OFF! ... I HATE THESE THINGS!!

I've NEVER continued a chain, and never will, but I thought this one (and especially the fun one at the end of the post) were particularly witty for chain-letters, so I'm sharing them (how lucky are you? Lol!)

#1 (from my sister-in-law)...

Men are like... Bananas
The older they get, the less firm they are!

Men are like... Weather
Nothing can be done to change them!

Men are like... Blenders
You need one, but you're not quite sure why!

Men are like... Chocolate Bars
Sweet, smooth, & they usually head right for your hips!

Men are like... Commercials
You can't believe a word they say!

Men are like... Department Stores
Their clothes are always 1/2 off!

Men are like... Government Bonds
They take soooooooo long to mature!

Men are like... Mascara
They usually run at the first sign of emotion!

Men are like... Popcorn
They satisfy you, but only for a little while!

Men are like... Snowstorms
You never know when they're coming, how many inches you'll get or how long it will last!

Men are like... Lava Lamps
Fun to look at, but not very bright!

Men are like... Parking Spots
All the good ones are taken, the rest are handicapped!

Now...
send this to all the remarkable women you know, as well as to any understanding good-natured, fun kinda guys you might be lucky enough to know !!!!!!!!!!

[Dancing Baby gif.] You have just been KISSED by the Dancing Baby! Something good will happen to you at 1:00-4:00 pm tomorrow, it could be anywhere. Get ready for the biggest shock in your life if you break this. You will not be cursed but good luck will not come your way for the next year. Everyone can use some fun and Good Luck, so send this to 5 people in 15 minutes!


#2 (from a male friend)...

If I was ever going to continue a chain; it would be with this!

I know there's been a lot of sadness in our community of late, so I hope this post goes some way to cheering you up. If you haven't already noticed the link to the Razz Tribute Site in the top right hand corner of the blog; please feel free to click on the picture to visit it and pay your respects. I think Razz would have laughed at #2, not sure about #1 though :)

That's all folks!

Take care,
Col

6 comments:

  1. lol esp at #2.
    if they can send a man to the moon, why can't they send them all?
    i never send on these chains either, and i'm baffled by ppl who do.
    thx for the reminder about the tribute link
    take care
    torchy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate chain emails and the people who create them should be put in jail.

    love :)

    Also, isn't it about time you took down your 'content warning'?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was grt livin on a boat - yer didn't get Jahova's Witnesses either. Bin 'ere a yr un have had 2 visits already!

    I just say I'm a raging poufta and they bugger off!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ torchy!: Um... Is that a rhetorical question? :)

    @ Mirrorboy: Lol! A bit harsh don't you think? And yes, you're right... it's gone!!

    @ Micky: Hehe! I may have to try that one myself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha i like the popcorn one. i LOOOVVEEE popcorn. it made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Daily Dan: Glad you got a chuckle out of it! I love popcorn too!

    ReplyDelete